Kind Of Normal
I am into quirky and unusual travel. Some people refer to it as “weird,” but what is odd to some cultures, is completely normal to others…so “Kind of Normal” was born out of this concept 🙂
Ever heard of the infamous Philippines balut egg? Reckon you could stomach the aptly named “stinky tofu” in Taiwan? This is not your typical food category…
Do you want to see the smallest primate in the world that can fit in your hand? Did you know that all octopuses die immediately after giving birth? Stay tuned for the weird and wonderful wildlife.
Celebrating religious festivals and fascinating tribes, including the demonstration of human creative skill and imagination from all corners of the globe.
- Fascinating Facts about Costa Rican Culture
- 11 Fun Family Activities to Do in Mexico
- Must-See Attractions in the City of Rome
- Discover South Korea: A Vibrant Fusion of Traditional Charm and Modern Wonder
- Istanbul Unveiled: A Journey Through the Rich Tapestry of East and West
- 6 Local Favorites Spot Every Tourist to Visit in Pigeon Forge