Kind Of Normal
I am into quirky and unusual travel. Some people refer to it as “weird,” but what is odd to some cultures, is completely normal to others…so “Kind of Normal” was born out of this concept 🙂
Ever heard of the infamous Philippines balut egg? Reckon you could stomach the aptly named “stinky tofu” in Taiwan? This is not your typical food category…
Do you want to see the smallest primate in the world that can fit in your hand? Did you know that all octopuses die immediately after giving birth? Stay tuned for the weird and wonderful wildlife.
Celebrating religious festivals and fascinating tribes, including the demonstration of human creative skill and imagination from all corners of the globe.
- 4 Special Spots to Visit in Greece
- How much Does it Cost to Stay in London for a Month?
- Villa Paragon – A pearl in Mykonos’ tiara
- The most scenic locations in Mykonos that will complete your Greek island vacations
- What Are the Best Cities in Africa for Vacationing?
- 5 Tips for An Unforgettable Trip to Greece